Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

 Is cracking your knuckles bad?
I've heard that cracking your knuckles is bad. My friend Said that if you straighten out your hand your you can see your fingers stretch out all the way back.I crack my knuckles everyday its ...

 Whats wrong with my moms arm?
My mom's elbow has had her in agony for 4 months, shes been to the doctor, and is now having acupuncture which has helped a little, but her doctor has not really given my mom a diagnosis and my ...

 My mom woke up having kneck pain? Along with sharp pain. down her left side of her chest. What's wrong?
She had sharp pains running down the lest side of her chest and her spine. Is this just a result of how she slept or something else?...

 bulging l5/s1,torn l4/l5 disc help!?
Hi i have has the above complaint since july and its now november! I have had facet joint injections,nerve root block, epidural,hydrotherapy and physio and none of these have helped. Im on 19 tablets ...

 I feel like I'm dying and I don't know what to do.?
For the past year and a half I've been experiencing worsening neurological symptoms, I've seen many doctors, and they have been of no help whatsoever.

Over the past 2 weeks or so ...

 What happens if pour hot coffee in my ear, will it hurt?
I just went to starbucks and got some hot coffee, what happens if I pour it in my ear?...

 Feet pain?
So I am doing this new excersize where I have to walk 10,000 steps on my treadmill which is about an hour and a half and four miles. So now my feet hurt really really bad and I have blisters about ...

 please please please help I think I'm dieing ?
ok so i have this really bad cramp in my right side and sometimes the cramp is in my lower stomach but mostly it is in my side. please help me. do you know whats the matter with me? BTW some times my ...

 If i get a lip ring will it...?
get tangled with my braces?...

 How is waterboarding torture?
There has been a bunch of talk about waterboarding being torture in the news lately. My question is "Is waterboarding torture?" By definition torture is ' (1)to cause intense ...

 should i get help?
ok like i have been having panic attacks for 3 weeks now and just recently my chest has started to hurt but only when i rub it or when im laying down on my stomach and also it's kind of ...

 i have a piece of led stuck in my hand?
it hurts like crazy when i try and pull it out, if i laeve it in there could i get lead poisoning?...

 does a heat pad work for aching feet?

 Can MSG cause headaches?
it seems like the day after i eat a food with MSG in it i get a certain type of headache, unlike any other headaches i have ever gotten. ...

 What is this pain that I have in my back and chest?
I have bad back pain and a small bit of pain in the left of my chest. The pain in the left of my chest feels like sun burn but I have not been on holidays since last July and it rains here all the ...

 I shot myself in the foot. Help?
I shot myself because i need to know if the website is helpful. Any suggestions? it hurts really bad....

 Help me please, i would like to know whats wrong with me.?
Im feeling really weird with my body latly.

Like i feel super weird in my head,
kinda like im just gonna faint or something or even have like
seziure or go into a coma or ...

 I've had headaches for five years and tried everything. Does anyone have any ideas to make them go away?
I've had horrible headaches since I was thirteen. I've had CT scans, MRI's, and EEG's. I've tried tea's, all kinds of pain killers and natural remedys.

I got ...

 i have a tooth ache but can't get into see my dentist till tomorrow afternoon?
besides rubbing cocaine on my tooth to numb it,what else can i do to help ease the pain...jk about the coke*wink*...

 If i am 5'5 do i round to 5 foot or 6 foot?
my friend swears if u r 5'5 u round up to 6 ...

Why does my arch hurt when I run for a period of time?
I be running for a period of time than my feet start to hurt where my arch is at. I flat feet that could be why. Should I ice it afterward or if anybody have any idea what to do help me.

You most likely have a high arch.
You can buy a simple inset for your shoes that will support your arch, and that should stop the pain.

The tendons that run thru that area are strained. i get those too

Jimmy Page
I have that same problem..except it's only on one foot. I suspect it's because of flat foot and my doctor just told me to get orthopedics but so far I've been able to live with it and I run nearly every day

J <3 ♥ 3 ♥
You have like some problem.
my grandpa has that and he
had to stay home from work
for like 2weeks.

idk maybe you need new shoes. ones with better arch support. or a softer arch. yea. i would ice it until you find out why its hurting exactly.

hEaRt on mY sLeEvE;(
when I run this happens to me too, I do ice a little bit...not much seems to help. I think it just stretches because your using so many muscles in your foot.

Kevin Foster
Plantar fasciaitis (spelling). Rest, try new shoes, or see an orthopedic doctor for inserts.

Melanie G
Your flat feet IS the reason why.
I have flat feet and I had this problem before I bought newblanace shoes that have special orthopedic inserts built in.
My calfs would also start to burn.
You'll notice that once you get inserts you can run a lot longer because there is no more pain.
I haven't worn newbalance shoes since I was little though, you can go to a podiestrist and they will be able to recommend you will special inserts that no one can see in your shoes.

yes ice it and do you drink any water while running?!

Maybe you need to get a new pair of running shoes. I think you should probably apply heat if they are sore...like a heating pad or hot water bottle. Also you could try a medicated rub for sore muscles. But to prevent it in the future a good pair of running shoes...and some dr scholls inserts should do the trick

see a ped. I had that same problem and it kept getting worse turned out I had an extra bone and I had to have surgery

If you have flat feet or any other problems a podiatrist can help. They are specially trained to work with the problems of the feet. Insert can help and a podiatrist can have them special make so that they fit your correctly and help the problem that you have. Good luck

better get some arch supports. before you have
real problems

you prob need to see a foot doctor and get either special running shoes or insets

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, April 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy