Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

 Help my child has chicken pox!!!?
My child has chicken pox. What can I do to help soothe her. She is 7 and driving me nuts about the itching and pain. She is saying that the Aveno baths are burning her. Any suggestions?...

 Proactive question?
ok i wash my face everyday and my acnes disappeared, but i still have black heads, so i thought proactive would help me clear those black so i bought some, but after a week how come my black heads ...

 How old do i have to be to start sahving my legs and armpits???

 How do you get rid of excessive itching after shaving your legs?
I have tried using soap, shaving cream, and the wipe off cream but I still get a very itchy sensation after I shave....

 What's the best way to treat canker sores?

 How do I stop itching?
all over skin, mainly on back and very obvious when getting out of shower....

 How to get rid of zits?
What type of product will gets zits of my face fast like a day or 2???? not like acne....

 Can maggots get in a humans skin while they're still living?

 What is it? Around my lips: Chapped skin. Red. Dry Flakey. Cracked corners of mouth.?
Lips are fine, but the area around it is driving me nuts. It's been this way for about 3 weeks now. I've tried all sorts of things, including: Chapstick, Campho Phenique, Neosporin and A...

 There is a red liquid leaking from my head and arms?
Can anybody explain what this is? It has been happening since I fell down the stairs in my flat yesterday....

 What causes blackheads?
is it trapped dirt in pores or soap or something different altogether?...

 Does it hurt when you get stiches removed?

 How to cured herpes?

 Does Peeing on a jellyfish sting make it feel better?
Lots of cures are made up for jellyfish stings, but does peeing on it actually work???...

 Will my acne ever get better?
I've had acne for a while and I've tried everything. It isn't severe but I get pretty bad breakouts. I finally went to my doctor and he prescribed me Differin (the cream not gel). I�...

 Is proactive good for acne!!!?

 I had a band aid over my wound for a week. now the wound really smells. is that normal?

 Home remedies for chigger bites!! ahh!?
they itch so bad. simple home remedies to stop the itch>?...

 I have big (open) pores on my face. I know u cant shrink them but is there a makeup to make em LOOK smaller?
I know there's nothing that will actually make them smaller, but I was just wondering if u guys know any kind of makeup that will at least make them appear smaller. thanks....

 How can I get rid of stretch marks?
I have stretch marks on ma lower back...and I hate them..n e 1...please help!...

lauren d
When i go to the bathroom i have these little tiny white worm looking things that come out. What is this?
I've noticed this for some time but too embarassed to go the doctor, is there something i can do myself to get rid of them?

Go to the drug store and ask for a worming tablet, its good to take them every now and then even if you don't have them so don't be embarrassed.

Mad as Rabbits
You have ring worms. You probably got them from a pet who has them. Just go to your doc and get some meds before they eat you alive.

jk...they won't eat you alive...but they do feast upon your internal organs.

"Miss IQ"
OMG! I had that happen 2 me when I was about 12yrs. old...but I didn't go 2 a doc...and Yes! I was as well 2 embarrassed 2 tell anyone...eventually they went away on their own...but someone told me that I may have gotten them from drinking from a hose pipe which I had done earlier b4 that occurred...Seriously, though it's not life threatening and they are actually trying 2 find their way out...so just go w/ the flow and maybe try not 2 eat 2 much sugary candy!!!!! :))

Dude.... go to the doctors..... this is common, and he wont judge you

I am a M.A. student and you have what they call tape worms. You definitely need to see you physician. This can be treated, but I would not wait. If you wait, this can cause you serious problems in the future. Make an appointment ASAP!

they are not ring worms as inaccurately put before me - ring worm is actually a fungal infection, a dermatoses, on the skin in the shape of a ring. but anyhow - you most likely have pin worms and you definitely need to go to your physician.

You need to get help from the doctor, so you can get the right antibiotics for you worms. The earlier you go the less complicated, since if you postpone it to long it can cause serious and perminant damage. So you should go as soon as possible, you should be embarrsed since your doctor is there to help you. Its actually common to have worms, my cousion and pet cat got it. I hope you go and get better. Sorry i dont know of any methods you could use at home. So go call your doctor and get the antibiotics. You probolly will only get pills, so go.

Brittani Linn
My sister actually had this problem. It was something about the food shes eaten. Just take in the fecal sample, or have a friend and get on antibiotics. I think thats the only way. A doctor cannot laugh at you or share your information with anyone else its part of there "laws" they break that and they can get fired. I'd rather be embarrassed for a half an hour and be healed than live with that.. also check online at WEBMD.com sometimes they have solutions. Good luck!

humans can get worms.

i know it is icky, but you can't cure it yourself - you need medicine. doctors have seen this before, you aren't the first one.

Trust me, go to the doctor. It's not worth it to die if it's something serious just because your embarrassed. I think everyone worries about it at first but once you get it done, it won't be so bad. So just forget how you feel and go!

you might have tape worm, just go to the doctor. their jobs are never pretty. dont risk your health, go see a doctor.

You have to go to the doctors, worms are never good.

You have worms and are afraid to go to the doctor? GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you probably have worms you should go to the doctor immediately.

its probably tape worm, no you need to go to the doctor they arent too serious but left untreated the can cause urinary tracct infection and other damage

no, you really need to see an MD... soon.

You need medication, because you have worms, and if not treated, could cause serious complications...see a doctor...

It sounds like you have an intestinal parasite called pin worms. You will need a prescription medication to kill them, and you will have no choice other than seeing a doctor. They are relatively common so although it is uncomfortable to talk about it is really something you have to do. If left untreated the parasite can migrate from the intestinal tract to other areas of your body and cause damage to your organs. The doctor may want to see what they are so collect a sample and make an appointment without delay. Take Care and Good luck don't worry about embarassment you can do it.
P.S. Antibiotics will not kill them you need an antiparasitic.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Sunday, February 14, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy