i was in the post office and felt it on my neck, i brushed it and felt this serious pain, a red lump came up and neck went bright red, ive just had surgery on where it bit and have a 10cm scar, i had ...
i have an ingrown toenail, what should i do? it hurts so bad and it is infected. i am taking pills to take the infection away. what will make the ingrown toenail go away. please add links if you have ...
go straight away to a doctor dont swallow you can get deathly sick!!
Rinse your mouth out with lots and lots of water. Fortunately tongues usually heal very quickly.If you swallowed some ring a doctor.
Just keep rinsing and spitting it out....it won't kill you.
It's just like the water in a swimming pool and even tap water that is treated with chlorine, that is what bleach is.
So that small an amount won't hurt you.
If it is accidentally swallowed, follow the instructions on the product label, which indicates to call the poison control center or a doctor for treatment.
As you didn't really swallow it, the main risk is your tongue. Rinse with plenty of water.
call the number on the back of the bottle...they will tell you what to do and how to do it
youll probably die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no joking, just rinse your mouth as long as it wasnt a cupfull youll just have an odd taste in mouth for a short while
rinse with water a lot
no big deal...
Follow the directions on the bottle of bleach for poison. If not keep rinsing your mouth mouth with water for 15 minuets or call the doctor