Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

 Please tell me I'm not the only one who......?
reads the back of shampoo bottles and such while dropping a deuce? Aaahhhhhh......


 Wasp Stings?
I got stung by a wasp the other day and now it has gone all swollen, red and hot. it also itches like hell. what can i use to quell this?...


 Hangover cures.?
Apart from hair of the dog, what's the best one around
Additional Details
Izzywhizz I know that drink you are talking about it is called Underberg in Germany but I don't know ...


 Sometimes my eyes burn/sting. what's going on?
...


 What are the good solutions to put on the sunburn skin or burn skin.?
...


 Help!!! I think I just overdosed on vitamin C!!!?
I wasn't looking hard enough at the supplement bottles and accidentally took 5,000 mg of vitamin C!!! I tried to make myself throw up, hoping to get it out of my stomach, but that only worked a ...


 ...help!!!?
My sister was shaving and she shaved her mole off-its bleeding, we put peroxide and neosporin on it and a band-aid.
What should we do??...


 Throat cancer.... I'm sorta worried.?
A few days ago, I woke up with a strange pain in my throat. It felt like I had something stuck in my throat, and it really hurt when I tried swallowing. For the next few days it got a bit better, but ...


 DEPRESSION. Is it a disease? Or can it mean you havn't found yourself yet. No sparks in your life.?
...


 How many hours of sleep are "just right" for you?
If I get 6.5 - 7 hours, I'm great. If I get less than that or more than that I'm a mess. So how many hours is right for you, and am I mess or just great today? :-)...


 Bee sting!?
I think I may have a bee stinger stuck in my foot, any suggestions on getting this out? I am a big baby when it comes to pain, and my bf has tried to use tweezers and I wont let him come near. Any ...


 What is the cause if someone feels always sleepy and tired?
...


 What is the best way of stopping cigerate smoking?
how can a cigerate smoker who wants to stop smoking ...


 I have a sunburn on my legs. How long will it be until the redness goes away?
...


 What medicines shoul the first aid kit contain?
...


 How do you deal with mean people at work?
...


 EARRING WONT GO THRU MY EAR!!! HElP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
pierced-ear problem!!!!!!!!...
2 days ago a had a hypo-allergenic earring in my ear. the bak of it was stubborn and wen it came out my ear was red. the next nite i slept with a gold post. now im ...


 Help please!! I spilt some boiling milk over my arm and hand an hour ago.I put in under the cold tap?
straight away for about 5 minutes, and have been applying an ice pack ever since, but the pain is pretty bad. It hasn't blistered, but it's very red + sore.What else can I use? Thanks in ...


 Does putting salt on a wound help it heal?
...


 My throat is on fire and I have a temperature... any home remedies?
I woke up this morning and felt like I had been screaming my lungs out at a rock concert the night before. I starting feeling really cold about eight hours later. I just took my temperature and it ...



Lele
Can consuming bleach kill a child?
My daughter grabbed a bowl out of the sink which had been submerged in bleach water and poured her cereal in it. When she told me and I found out that the water had bleach in it we both panicked. I'm not sure wether to take her to the emergency room or what.
                     





lizheart011902
I would just to be safe. It sounds to me that she is okay but I am not a doctor.


Twitch
I'm sure you have taken your kid to the doc by now, but you have to drink a surprising amount of bleach (straight, undiluted) before it can hurt you. For example, a full teaspoon of salt is far more toxic to a small child than 8 oz of bleach.
Especially diluted, the bleach is harmless.
Remember, there is a little bit in al drinking water that comes from the tap.


Ryan 013
Rating
maby but I realy think it will gudt make them sick {very sick}


Patty_08
Rating
Its probably only a small amount, but talk to your doctor about.
And for future reference, the next time your daughter eats something, or something happens to her that is medical, even if it IS only a minor thing like a cut or something, don't come over here and ask about it. None of us can know for sure how severe it is. Call a doctor, or go to the ER.


BeeDub
Gurl gon hav Ta git hurr stumik puhmpd


Hilary Y
Rating
Consuming bleach - very dangerous and would always warrant a trip to the hospital.
Doing what you describe - I wouldn't worry as the bleach is dilute and a minute quantity. If she hasn't got any chemical burns on her lips / in her mouth there is no cause for concern.
Get her to drink some milk if you are still worried, but never, ever induce vomitting if you think that someone has swallowed poison.


sunny4life
gurlfriend, what are you waiting for...you need to get your daughter to the emergency room ASAP!


Marty P
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


just browsin
Rating
ER, now.


Common Sense
Was there actually bleach in the bowl or had the bowl simply
been in some dish water that had bleach in it ?
If she actually drank some bleach, you probably need to go to the emergency room...
If it was simply wet from the dishwater which had bleach in it, just give her something that is acidic such a a lemon & some milk to neutralize & dilute whatever little amount she ingested...


RoseyGirl
OMG YES TAKE HER TO THE ER AND CALL THE A POISON COMPANY! THAT COULD KILL HER, YOU COULD GET HER TO DRINK Ipecac SYRP TO MAKE HER THROW UP. YOU CAN GET IT AT YOUR LOCAL CONVIENCE STORE!!!


Sam
Rating
Yes, if you don't get it out of their systems they will end up dead.


x
When in Doubt, ALWAYS take her to the Emergency Room!!!!!

This is YOUR CHILD we are talking about!!

Though, the amount that your child "consumed" is negligable, because its only a "covering", and it wasnt a substantial amount, it shouldnt hurt her at all.

If she had "drank" it, then it would have burned her esophagus up, on the way down, and you would of had to administer milk as a distillant, so that when she "brought it up" again, in her vomit, it wouldnt have burned her on the way back up too...

If she had trouble breathing, then you would have known that she was in distress... (its a first sign, as well as the burning throat pain).

I wish you well..

Jesse


catzrme
Rating
Yes, even a small amount of bleach can hurt you. Call poison control or go to the ER.


newcreation517
oh my god! yes yes yes pleease take her to the e.r. IMMEDIATELY. consuming any amount of bleach can be extremely dangerous and even fatal. do not wait a minute.


Ilovemygirls
Rating
hey look don't listen to half these idiots, a little bit might make her a bit sick but wont kill her, by now she will be ok. just remember to put some sort of locks on the doors so it wont happen again, and its not your fault these things can happen to anyone. good luck.


grapelady911
call 911 NOW!


Fader's Girl
Rating
GOD!
TAKE
HER
TO
EMERGENCY
NOW!
you seem a very silly woman, like the person said below, why the hell are you even here?!
If i was a mum, id already be in the emergency room! its your fvcking child for god sake, she has drank bleach! read the warnings on the bottle you fool!!!!!


Sally G
Call your poison center.


bbfyhjd
of course you take her to the medical room , I cant believe your even wasting time on hear asking this question. Havent you seen 6th sense?


sammy
Rating
Jeeze get her to the ER now. Yes is is very lethal.


 Enter Your Message or Comment


User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:







Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy