Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

 Which of the following structures separates the heart into right and left sides?
a) aorta
b) pericardium
c) septum
d) sphincter

??need answer for ...

 Is 99/78 considered low blood pressure? If so is it bad to have it that low?

 Possible mild heart attack?
I had this morning what may have been a possible mild heart attack. Paramedics were called but they did not feel that is was neccessary for me to go to the hospital. They did however say I needed to ...

 My heart hurts?
Today i have been having pains in my chest, right where my heart is, under the bone in the center of my chest and off the the left a bit. My chest goes all tight and i cant breathe properly for a ...

 What is the difference between cardiac arrest and a heart attack?

 Is it normal to feel your heartbeat beating fast?
I woke up abruptly and my heart was beating fast and I could feel it. I wasn't dreaming anything so that couldn't be why. I was too scared to sleep again because I could just feel my ...

 Is there a link between extreme stress and heart palpitations ????
lately, i have been SO extremely nervous & stressed out....
my tears are even bottled up, along with my problems and emotions..

and i noticed that these several days my heart is ...

 Has anyone heard of the tablet i got from the hospital?
verapamil, i got it to slow my heart down and have been on it for 2 years but i always thought that your system would get used to it then it won`t work, just ...

 Medical help PLEASE!?
My mother is 41 years old, and she is in good health, but she does have a past, heart murmor.

She is experiencing SUDDEN shartp tingly, pain in her left arm, and she feels pain hitting her ...

 My heart keeps skipping?
is this a palpatation? what should i do its ...

 Abnormal stress test --new doctor wants angiogram right away. Should we do non-invasive tests first?
No symptoms now; stress test 2 years ago was normal. Should we question going straight for angiogram which has more risks--shouldn't we try a less invasive test like MRI or CT scan first?...

 Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Is this a serious condition?
I recently experienced some chest pains and consequently attended the A&E department of the local hospital. I under went a series of tests and was told everything was ok except I have a mild case ...

 Will you for sure die of heart disease?

 Hereditary heart problems, whats my chances?
My dad always had a dodgy heart and died at 57. This worried me as I believe heart trouble is hereditary. Im now 50, never had a problem and kept myself reasonably active. I had a check up soon after ...

 I have been extremely tired for the past 3 weeks, 48yrs of age, female.?
Blood pressure has been a little higher than normal, a few lightheaded spells, the middle of my back between shoulder blades aches. This is all new to me, any ideas?...

 Unusual Heart Condition?
OK. I have had for the past two nights an extremly weird heart condition...only before i go to bed for some reason or late at night...that my heart gets this weird pain...i mean sometimes it hurts ...

 Why Do I Get Startled So Easily? Please Help!?
It started weeks after I had my baby. All of a sudden I would almost have a heart attack just because there's a loud noise or some bad news.
It's been 2 years now and my symptoms seem ...

 Any post op gastric bypass patients with complications?
what are some of complications from gastric ...

 Tightness in hest or heart area?
I have a constant pain in my heart/area which feels heavy. I am perfectly fit but i am able to fully turn my right arm but i am almost unable to do it with my left. Answers will be greatly ...

 My heart seems to hurt?
I am a 17 yr. old boy and i have been having anxiety attacks lately. I keep thinking i am going to die but i tell my self im okay and i feel a little bit better. I am on medication. Today i had a ...

Carl P
How do i get disability when i have heart problems?

Spanky the monkey !!!
you have to get a specialist to sign a form from social security(centrelink) saying the exsisting problem has been diagnosed & the problem will be with you longer than 2yrs !!!! then you will get a rejection letter from centrelink ??? appeal the rejection letter!!!! argue the problem would put yourself & others around me at risk !!!

...as a kite.

has a list of 'qualifying conditions' under which you can file for SSI. Start there.

Anita G
Go to your local social security office and fill out the paper work to recieve disability and they will let you know if you qualify and what kind of documents you will need to get from your doctor

If you are speaking of SSA, you must be considered unable to do ANY KIND of work by your doctor in writing, then submit an application to SSA where they will request more information and possibly a physical exam at your expense. Then they will call you for a hearing after which they will make a decision as to your eligibility for benefits.

depends on your situation..just saying heart problems is not a reason for disability..you need to be more specific

Disability? What are your problems? That can determine what your issues are and if you can qualify for a disability.

Nancy D
I get Social Security Disability because of heart problems, coronary heart disease. But I also have alot of other medical problems. There is alot of paperwork; applying for disability; also alot of time involved; you might be sent for other tests, you'll need all your Doctor's reports. It took months for me and then I was still denied; had to get a lawyer and then finally was approved.

You do not mention specifics related to your "heart problems". Are you speaking about short term, long term disability or social security disability insurance (ssdi)?

Your question does not give enough information.

If you are truely qualified for disability, start with your cardiologist or primary care physician.

If your looking into permanent disability through SSDI, try contacting your locating Social Security Administration office or visit them on the web at www.ssa.gov.
You can start the process through this website.

Good Luck

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Sunday, February 7, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy