Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Contacts...?
do you think contacts are a pain in the butt?

do you prefer contacts over glasses?...

Something in my eye......!?
My eye itches a lot and it just doesn't wanna get out!
What do I do?...

What is astigmatism?
Answer IN a simple form, please!...

I am 55 years old I start to lose my eye sight what should I do?
At one time I was given glasses and was told to wear them all the time, but always when walking I saw to layers of ground. When I thought I'm stepping on the top layer I almost fell down. I no ...

Eye Infections?
I wear contacts and I have for a few years but 2 years ago I started to get pinkeye and like a viral infection and i got them a lot, probably 4 or 5 times. It usually only happens in the fall and ...

If you have an astigmatism in one eye will glasses help the eye ?
I am short sighted in my right eye and have a slight astigmatism in my left.

I got glasses and the lense for the astigmatism was awful and I found it really hard to focus with it in.. (I�...

My 9 year old daughter has started to blink a lot?
My other half thinks it's nothing to worry about but I'm not so sure.It's mainly one eye and I've noticed that she spends a lot of time rubbing her eye after shes been blinking a ...

What's wrong with my eye?
For some reason, my right is feels like something is in it, and when I looked in the mirrow, the white part was all red and puffy. The upper part is normal but the whole lower half is completly puffy ...

What kind of vision is this called?
my glasses perscription is -2.77 in i cant see far things.

is that called near sighted or far sighted?

and also, what vision % do i have? aka 20/20 vision,etc....

Can a optician find out my exact prescription?
I am planning to go to an opticians for an eye exam.I love wearing spectacles esp. the ones for short sight.Things look small and cool.I want to know if the optician can really find out that my eye ...

Eye surgery???
How many of ya'll have had or know of someone that had their vision corrected with LASIK eye surgery?...

To which extent can continual crying affect the eye-sight?

Laser eye surgery?
im thinking about laser eye surgery. right now im only 16 (17 in april). i was thinking about getting the surgery because i plan on getting into law enforcement. ive always worn glasses since the ...

Do you get more infections if you wear contact lenses?
And how can you prevent infections?...

Is it illegal to buy colored contacts WITHOUT a prescription in the US?

My 2 year old son poked me in the eye today a cracker! Now my sight is blurred with lights.?
Do you think it's permanent?
Additional Details
Serpico 9 - I love you!...

What color are my eyes!?
My eyes change from any combination of 1, 2, or 3 of the colors of Blue, Green, and Grey. But I also have a yellowish brown squiggly line around my pupil!

According to wikipedia, they are ...

Does anyone know what those contacts to change your eye color are called?
And where i can buy them? Do they have to come with a prescription or could i just buy normal ones and wear glasses over them? What types of colors do they come in? Thanks in advance, i know i'm ...

Need to tell my mom i need glasses?
i am nearsighted and have been trying to tell my mom for over a month that i need glasses, but im scared
im scared what my family will say and the names my brother may call me,
i really ...

Is it hard to put in contacts when it is was your first time??

Ria L
My left eye keeps twitching?
Not the actual eyeball, of course, but the muscle under the eye itself, the area most people know as the 'bags' area. The twitch is very minor, most of the time unnoticeable by me, or that I'm just used to it. Anyway, this has occurred practically nonstop for over five or so years.

It's a very minor twitch, but it's noticeable at time and I'm wondering why this has been going on nonstop for several years. If it were a short time, I'd think it was diet or lack of sleep (I eat very little, and work overnights AND days), but this occured when I ate well, slept well, and had very little stress.

Any ideas?

For medical people:
Age 21, occuring since at least 16
Female
Average height and weight
Decent health record
Light meals
Sleep whenever possible
Has been taking vitamin suppliments since childhood
Drink lots of caffeine. (soda, not coffee)

Shutdown Corner
Eye Twitching, or Blepharospasm, is involuntary eyelid twitching. It is also referred to as an eye muscle spasm. The term blepharospasm really applies to any abnormal blinking or involuntary eye twitching of the eyelids caused by uncontrolled contractions of the muscles around the eyelids.

Because Myokymia(name for eye twitch when its only on one side) usually only causes spasms in the eyelids of one eye, this condition is also known as a “hemifacial spam.” This is not a dangerous or serious condition. For most people with this minor, but irritating condition, simple reassurance is all that is necessary. If your Myokymia becomes a big problem be sure to see your ophthalmologist. There are some medications that can help, but again only a rarely is any treatment required.

Also, i just remembered; caffeine can be the cause of this also, so please get off the caffeine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Saturday, September 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy