Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I have a stiff/sore neck, feel lightheaded a lot, and have vision problems. These are symptoms of what?
Been have this problem for a few weeks now. It's basically happening every hour I'm awake. Very irritating because I feel like a walking "Zombie." Neck always is aching and my ...

Is it fair to wake up a sleeping person?

Any one know how to remove a pair of undies that are glued to your head?
i used thixotropic polyeurathene wood ...

Does Smoking Help Support This Country?
Given that over Β£8.1 Billion is raised through taxation on smoking, Shouldnt we cut them some slack? where does all this tax go? schools, hospitals et.....

oh yes and cost (net) of ...

Why do girls kick guys in the nuts, it is incredibly painful, cant they just slap instead?
would you only do it in self defense or would you do it just cause i guy made u angry? do you get sum kind of pleasure seeing this happen? its not fair cause we cant retaliate at all
Additional ...

Why do i jump in my sleep?
it happens every night when iv just gone to sleep, i dream i trip up, i jump, and wake myself up. its horrible....

How do I get rid of my hiccups?!?
They are soooooooooooooooo annoying!!!...

Are English people proud of their Health System?
What do you think about the fact English people have to come to France to be cured? What kind of country can't even treat its own people?...

I'm allergic to hospitals and doctors, what is your allergy?

I have to pee, how long will I wait before I urinate?
the winner get's 10 points!...

I smoked pot for the first time in three months and...?
only took 3 hits. I just found out I have a urine test in 5 days. Will it show up and what should do in the mean time? Thanks to whoever helps ...

Stopped smoking? Any advice?
Been smoking for 10 years about 10 a day. Really need to give up, pretty bored with smoking but had quite a few failed attempts to quit. Anyone got any useful experience?...

Is pharmacist considered a professional job?
most people want their kids to have a professional job when they grow up, they want their kids to be doctors, engineers, lawyers, architects, stock broker..but rarely pharmacist..so, is pharmacist ...

How old were you the first time you smoked weed?
Jw....

How do I get thc out of my system?
i smoked for a couple weeks pretty regular and i have to take a drug test for a job. I havent smoked in a little over a week.
Additional Details
I have quit smoking. It isnt worth this ...

How can i calm my nerves before my driving test without medication?

How can you stop smelly feet?

How do I stop my eye from twitching!?!?
Its been twitching on and off everyday for more then 2 weeks...it gets really annoying and makes my eyes tired. How do I make it stop?...

Why do i have heartburn every day no matter what i eat or drink?

What is it about smoking?
What is it u enjoy most about smoking, and why cant u give it up easily.is it painful to quit.? or is the reason u dont quit,simply u would miss doing it!...

Kyle
Dream that I'm running & then wake up and my legs are actually running and I'm a sweaty mess. Legs very sore.?
Sometimes I don't remember my dreams but today I woke up with very sore legs and expect that I was dream running again. Sweat soaked sheets are common.

!la di da!β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Rating
Yesh.... bc whatever u do in your dream u do in real life.. even what othr ppl in ure dream do, bc u r acting them out! cool isnt it?? loll.

Livi
Cool, you can exercise in your sleep! I think thats awesome, sorry about the sweaty soreness though :/

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy