Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Optical
Health Discussion Forum

Whats your eye colour?

Additional Details
mine are ...

Poll Do you wear glasses?
All the time or just for ...

HI, Just want to know if we can sleep with our contacts (lens) on?

What do you do if you get mud in your eye?

Does a computer damage your eye sight ?
i sit in front of a computer all day
(i have a LCD screen)

anyways, i blink very often while in front of the screen

do you think it is damaging my eye sight ?
does ...

What do you think is wrong with my eyes (pic included)?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ueny85&s=1

I am realy worried. I noticed yesterday that it was half the size and I woke up today to find that is it i bigger. please help
A...

My glasses sorta broke...can i get them fixed somewhere?
Well, heres the thing. I was in my room and i accidentaly stepped on my glasses, but very lightly. They didn't really brake, the bottom part of the lens, there really isn't a frame it'...

I want to stop wearing glasses because I think it stops the girls liking me but don't want to wear contact....
lenses is there an alternative. It feels weird if I have my glasses of for a minute after I have them off. I have worn them for 5 years if I stop wearing them will my body get used to not wearing ...

If forced, would you rather be blind or deaf?

My eyes change colors alot. Is it normal??
i have hazel eyes. they change colors everyday. yesterday they were green and today they are a solid brown. sometimes they turn a golden type color. is this normal?? idk if i should go to the doctor ...

Im trying to get colored contacts and my eyes are dark brown and i want them to be dark blue?
can i do that??? what color is dark blue? aqua? blue topaz???...

Is what i need glasses?
i was wondering what the symptoms of a need for glasses are. Please help me, i am having troubl figuring out if i need glasses!!! Thank you!...

I have loads of unwanted spectacles, both mine but mainly my young childrens, who can make use of them ?

Do soft lense contacts hurt the first time you put them on?
They are grey
Soft lense
and i wore them for the first time and it HURT!!
is that normal?...

Is laser surgery on your eyes a good idea?

Eye Colour?
Yo, I'm a 14 y/o boy and when I was younger my eyes were like a black kinda brown, however now that I'm getting older they seem lighter when I look at them, my mom has green eyes while my ...

Whats wrong with my eye?
im 15 and a boy im very scared.The doctor said i might have Pink Eye or Conjuctavites but he hasnt seen me. He said leave ur contacts off for 2 days and come see me. Now my parents are telling me its ...

POLL:who wears contacts?
anyone? haha idk im just bored XD...

Im getting contacts soon. How can i learn to touch my eye?
Can anybody help?!...

Does anybody get teary eye when you see someone crying?
My eyes seem to get teary when I see someone crying. Why is that? Does it happen to anybody else?...

j.echezarreta
whats it called when you close your eye slightly to see better?
i just completely forgot the term for when you strain you eyes to see better

fistfromwest
squinting

Paul MB
When light passes through a lens, the central light rays go straight through. The light rays to the side, away from the center are bent, and they cross that straight light ray somewhere beyond the lens. The more powerful the lens, the closer the light rays focus.

If you squint to see, you are pinhole-ing, which makes the side light rays blocked by your lids. This removes the near or far sightedness up to a point, and eliminates the astigmatism if any. You can put three fingers together and form a small hole, and looking through that you'll notice that things are 'clear'.

Another remedy would be to get glasses to correct the nearsightedness, or farsightedness or astigmatism.

Haley B
it means you need glasses and if you find your self doing this get them asap before it gets worse in 6th grade i found myself squinting a bit but ignored it 4 years later i cant see something less that 9 inches farther than me and the whole world is blurry. jeez the day i put on a pair of glasses i saw everything better it was amazing i never realized the detail i was missing before haha :D everything was so vivid and i could see every detail in trees and grass and the board was sooo clear haha ok i will stop now! :D

btw its called squinting or forcing the vision

Team Larten ♥♥♥
Rating
That would be called 'squinting'.

ivory_plr
squinting

Iffy
squinting

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment: