Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Heart Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My friend was just describing some problems she has. I'm scared for her...?
She says that she gets heart palpitations and tightness in her chest. She's been blacking out since she was young; not too often, but enough to cause concern. She's also cold all the time ...

Did I just have a heart attack?
I'm 16 and not overweight or anything. I just finished eating some KFC and my heart started beating really fast and LOUD-you could see my whole chest moving up and down. This lasted for like 8-...

High Blood Pres.?
I really need to get my blood pres. down in order to return to work .It is running around 140/90 with meds. I need to get it under 140/90. I am having to hardest time doing so.does anyone have any ...

Worried about my life expectancy?
I had a medium heart attack 7 days ago, I was taken by ambulance to hospital, they found I had a main heart artery partially blocked sothey cleared it using a thromboloyte or something, anyway 3 days ...

How can you lower blood pressure??
my mother is suffering with high blood pressure and has been advised to eat healthily and exercise to try and lower it. this has not helped yet so I am looking for any tried and tested foods, ...

Bad breath, the lad i work with could stop a charging rhino from a mile?
shall i tell (not too close i know)?...

What can be done to lower cholesterol?

DOCTORS!!! please answer my question.it's a life and death question.!?
is't normal for a teen to experienced chest pain?the pain occur on my lower breast ribs(left).sometimes,the pain goes to my left ribs.i never felt pain on my left arms or shuolder and other ...

The doctor says I won't die BUT....?
I experience Paroxysmal Atrial Tachycardia. My heart rate has been over 300 BPM, which only stops when they give me a shot in an IV of adenosine. They say it cannot kill me because it is atrial, ...

Was woundering what might be going on with heart?
Im 42 , and I am in excellent shap. I excersice often, but latly I have noticed when I sit back and relaxe , I can feel my heart beating every 20 breaths or so. I don't feel any different, but ...

How do you lower your blood pressure?

Does anyone know why I'm not allowed to donate blood?
I'm nitrate dependant, and have been deferred from donating blood. I'm just curious as to why a person on nitro cannot donate. I was told that I'd have to go 3 months without nitro to ...

What is a HEART MURMER?
No silly replies please!
What is it, how serious is it, and can it be controlled?...

Sudden high blood pressure...?
I went to the doctor today and I had a very high blood pressure reading. I have always been normal. I went to a new doctor for a tetnaus shot and blood test....something that sends me into fits of ...

Scared I am Having a Heart Attack?
For the last 3 months or so ive been really stressed out and Im 18 years old. Yesterday after running in gym class I noticed a pain sort of underneath my right breast and it kind of came and went and ...

Would you pray for my daughter please?
she is in the hospital she is 29
her her heart, liver kinneys are felling please pray for a meracle for recovery thank you
Additional Details

Can someone cause a persons stroke?

What causes chess tightness, dizziness, tired, weakness.?
symptoms: chess tightness, weakness, extreme tireness, dizziness, ...

My husband is now complaining of frequent chest pains.. what do I do??
My husband (29) is complaining of freq chest pains for the past week.. Our family had been under stress afor the past month and he had to deal with most of it.. (his mom was severely ill, I had been ...

How do you fix a broken heart?
Its been 1 year.
Additional Details
I've tried and im still in the same position I was 12 monthes ago:(...

indigo♥
Help! I think theres something wrong with my heart?
I'm 16 years old. This morning after the shower, my chest started to hurt.. Like deep inside ever so often, like after every odd breathe. It went away for the rest of the day.. Until I tried to sleep earlier. I lay down and its back.. its horrible. Is it my heart? Its like a tight ticking pain, and it feels cold. I am not over weight, I am healthy. What if something happens, everyone is asleep? :(
Additional Details
I cant call a doctor!! Its 2am here in the UK! And I told my mother and she said to go back to sleep.. she doesn't think anything can harm me.. but thats not true :( Please! I'm so scared.. I don't want to die!

J D
Rating
First off, get something loud you can throw just in case.

The reasoning for this may be because of oily and greasey foods being eaten. I would eat less fast food and more fruit because fruit is known to unclog aoteries(spelling?).

jmfbostonma
It is probably nothing serious but I would see a doctor if it persists...I had something identical years ago and it went away. Worrying too hard about it isn't good either.

ColtsFan87
call the doctor and wake yr parents up and tell em

angel
Rating
oh..i am sorry for you ..but a check up in this situation is a MUST... hope you be alright...

Mjay
yes, call the doctor asap. Don't leave it.

caligrl
Rating
see if you have crohn disese cuz it serious

motionlessriding
first off, wake someone up.
that's not gooood.
doctor, i guess.
webmd.com
i'm too lazy to go there, but oh well.
XD
FEEEL BETTER!

CK
Rating
You need to tell your parents and go see a doctor ASAP

Georgia B
This could be seriosu or it could jsut be your growth.
You're 16, depends how developed you are that's what could be causing this.
Another thing, you could have something much more serious.

Talk to you're parents.
If they are unknown, call a doctor

Leo
Rating
You should go to a doctor, actually what you described sounds very familiar, I've also felt this tight pressure in my heart almost like a knot and the pain happened with every breathe I took. I went to a doctor but he didn't find anything. I guess I tend to be paranoid at times, but just to keep your mind off this issue I suggest you have a doctor check it out, you'll feel relieved afterwards. Make sure to jogg often, that's what my doctor recommended, it's a heart booster.

The E
Rating
wake up your parents let them know this and call the ambulance unless you think being transported to the er by private auto would be quicker. but you need to get this checked out asap. it could be the oncomming of a stroke, heart attack or a pinched nerve or blocked artery. get it looked at go go go....

Mike
Call the doctor.

tulip telo
wake something up. i am no dr but i think it is heart pain

but please dont listen to me. i think u should wake someone up and tell them

Dina
Rating
that happened to my friend b4 dont panic go see a doctor and let them do some x-rays it can be something not serious like maybe ur breast are growing and its causing that pain.

seanc
Rating
I had a similiar thing one night my chest started hurting and then I told my mom we waited a couple of days and then we went to a clinic he listen to my lungs and said they were good and he said my heart was fine I just had so much stuff in my throat not enough oxygen was getting to my heart so he gave me meds and now I'm good so if u feel like ur coughing up mucus or mucus is just comin up it could be that

RLTW
Rating
Well i think you'll be alright.

Ive had the same thing and i have zero heart problems.

Now don't forget about it, if it happends alot then call a doctor but if not, just bring it up on your next visit.

rebecca
Wake your parents up and tell them. It could just be indigestion, but your parents will know if there's a history of heart problems in your family. It's worth waking them up. If you've taken anything that they don't know about, you should let them know because some medications can cause rapid or irregular heartbeat or chest pain.

Egg Chan & A Six Demon Bag
Rating
usually the extreme change in tempreture will cause chest pain (when you got in the shower) this is because of a muscular reaction, however it is unusual for it to happen when you are relaxed.
I would seek the advice of a professional Doctor, this does not seem serious but it is best to find out.

Jewel
Rating
Calm down, and relax.
Try not to think about it or panic, that will make your heart beat faster.
If you can't go to sleep call the doctor or ask your mommy/daddy whats wrong

philbear
Rating
You should always get chest pain checked out quickly, its important. Try not worry, its probably just heartburn, but go and see your doctor / hospital asap.....

Beauty is not skin deep
Rating
HOLY CRAP! I had the same problem!!! I went to the doctor and he told me that I pulled something in my chest ( I was carrying a heavy rug). But you should get it checked out. I hated that feeling. Good luck=)

bamaglory
Tell your parents. But it sounds like and anxiety attack. MEdical books describe them as feelings of heart attacks and it feels like you are going to die. Are you stressed out?

In any case go to your parents and have them decide what medical attention you may need.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy