Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Should I go to another doctor or trust this one?
I've had asthma symptoms my whole life, but they haven't gotten really bad until the last year. I recently began to write down my symptoms. Wheezing and coughing and excessive mucus after ...

Hi everyone. is it normal to cough up mucus even when i dnt have a cold?
i asked this question not to long ago and i got replies but i accidently deleted them..
but about 2 monthes ago, i had a cold that lasted about 2 weeks if not longer. i actually got sick 4 times ...

Please help me!?
my nose is COMPLETELY congested, and i have no access to a store right now; yesterday i threw up and i was nauteous. can you PLEASE help me de-congest my nose naturally? and what kind of sickness ...

I feel dizzy and tired most of the time . i checked my blood preasure and the hemoglobin level
and the results were ok. the doctor told me that you are ok.
now can you help me to feel better and less dizzy and tired. by the way i excersize on a regular ...

Please help?
im a 44yr old female and found out today that i have a lung dease (emphzemia) cant think straight im frightened cause my father died of the same thing when i was 16. i have 3 lovely daughters that i ...

Is destruction of rainforests affecting the level of oxygen in the air we breathe?

How long do cigarette smokers live???
I smoke about a pack and 1/4 of a pack a day, and have been doing so for 10 years now. I am female and I started when I was 25 years old....

Advice on giving up smoking?
my husband have up smoking 11 days ago how long can he expect to cough as bad as he is (very heavily) there are loads of web pages that give the benefits of giving up but i cant find any that tell ...

What is your opinion of someone who smokes ?
I find most are inconsiderate about where thier smoke drifts to choking non smokers.And most feel that it is their right to smoke whenever , even during work . Whats your opinion?...

Why does not saliva secrete while we sleep?

Does anyone one know if you can still fly when you have COPD?
My mum has just been diagnosed as having COPD, she hadnt taken out insurance and had already booked holiday. Can she still ...

Hiccup relief?
anybody have a great way to get rid of the hiccups (that is actually reliable?!)...

My lungs are bad of smoking ,my breath smells bad,any cure?
my toung gets dry,i recently had a filling in my tooth, i'm going thru a bad expreience at my work place....

Why antibiotics are no longer as effective as they were inthe 1950's?

What are the effects of working with fiberglass?
are there any health risks associated with working with fiberglass in a very dusty work enviroment?...

Is it bad for you if you swallow marijuana smoke?
just a few days ago i accidently took a huge hit and swallowed all of the smoke/fumes and my friends said its very bad for you since it would go in your stomach because you want it in your lungs...is ...

How much damage have i done to myself by smoking and how can i repair?
22 year old male. I have smoked about 500 cigarettes total over the course of the last 3 years. how much damage have i done and what can i do to repair besides not smoking ever again?...

My voice is choked since last 15 days. How can I restore my voice?

I have a cold, any suggestions?
I have a cold and if it keeps up and I still have it tonight I have to miss a party. Any suggestions how I can get rid of it?...

What does yellow phlegm indicate? I also have a sore throat and stuffy nose.?
Is there something I can take for this to stop it? Thank you kindly....

ambivalinsanity
Tracheostomy: What is Z-79 and IT?
These letters and numbers mean nothing to me, and I can't find any information on them anywhere. I need to know what they stand for and what they are and what they do. Please help!

cryptoxmit
Rating
Z79 indicates that the tube meets the standards established by the American Standard Materials Institutes Z79 Committee.

IT indicates that the material used to manufacture the material has been implant tested in living tissue for toxic reactions.

Foundations of Respiratory Care By Kenneth A. Wyka, Paul Joseph Mathews, William F. Clark. CH20;570.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy