Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is there a link between heavy smoking and anxiety?
Can heavy smoking make you anxious?...

What do you know about sleep apnea?
Why do you think people have daytime sleepiness . Do you feel it has to do with snoring and waking up several times in the nite. What illnesses come from your breathing stops in your sleep alot....

Can a living person be a LUNG donor?

I drank too much the other night and have had the hiccups for nearly two days. any advice?
medical professionals only please. i drank water, held my breath, drank water from the back of the cup, sugar and swimming. medical advice only, please....

Do you ever get overwhelmed by noxious fumes after you sit down in someone else's chair at work?
Christ... I am gagging over here.... It's like a nasty little green vapor cloud emerged out of the chair as I sat in it... Ackh..gwegg.. Ackkk......

I have a cold of sorts, and whenever I blow my nose, there's blood. How concerned should I be?
I'm on ginger, which is a known blood thinner, which I think may have something to do with this....

I have earky onset alzhimer. I 'm looking for a device to help family locate me. Is there such a thing? HELP!
MY family get nervoius if I don't check in ....

Collapsed lung?
don't know why it happened, docs say it was spontaneous and that its likely to happen again. Got to go back thursday for x ray to check lung again. Not sure where to go from here and what to ask ...

Will both lungs collapse if one is collapsed? why or why not?

My 9 month old baby has pneumonia and i have him his prescriptions and he also takes a cough medicine and....?
now his pupils are dialated and he seems really weak? could it just be the cough medicine we had to give him??? I am concerned, what sshould I do? Is it normal?...

Difficult swallowing?
For the past 2 months, i couldn't swallow solid foods like beef, chicken or pizza. I am not stressed out or depressed, and its not in my head that i can't swallow. I have had a scope done, ...

Urinary tract infection relief?
I'm going to the doctors tomorow but I'm rally uncomfortable now I just got out of the shower and I can't go get cranberryjuice or pills how do I feel better just tonight?...

What are these sharp pains in my chest?
I am 15 year old Male and I keep getting these wierd pains in my upper left chest/left arm pains.
Sometimes It will be just a slight discomfort in my chest, but then it will get worse intil the ...

Chest pains? what could this be?
I'm going to the doctors in the morning for this, but I wanted to know people's opinions. I'm 26, 135 pounds. I'm healthy for my age, drink lots of water, eat nutritious foods, ...

How did you stop smoking?
I don't smoke, but my mother and sister do. I really want them to quit and I was just curious what you did to quit smoking....

Daughter is still vomitng.....?
She is a 3 mo. old preemie. Took her to the doctor & it's funny cuz they seem to have no idea what they are doing nowadays. They saw fluid in her right lung & it wasn't rsv or ...

What can happen if arteries in humans become clogged or narrow?
keep answers ...

I am having a bad cold and tomorrow I am flying to Au- may I have some trouble on the border because of that?

SNORING husband help?
Does anyone know of any snoring solutions or devices?...

What is the best way to clear severely blocked sinuses?

Angela K
what will happen if i inject albuterol sulfate is injected into?
my veins by needle injection

Ñerdy_ LoşeŔ™
Rating
Um, thats really weird.....

I guess you wouldnt have to worry about your asthma anymore :)

Kenneth F
you need psychiatric help if you are thinking these kinds of thoughts. Help yourself out by getting some...PLEASE

Dave
Rating
You die.And it wouldn't be a very pleasant way to go either.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy