Home | Links | Contact Us | Top 50 | News | Bookmark
Find a drug:
A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #  

Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can children have OCD?
My son, 10, is showing signs that he could maybe have OCD or developing something along those lines. He 'needs' to touch things with his right hand if his left has touched it etc. He will ...

Can u live a normal life with one kidney?

What is the cause of hissing and buzzing noises in the ears and head?
My sister has these, me too recently. How do you stop them ? Preferably without medication....

What is the best way to stop drinking without going to rehab?

Why do I get these mini blackouts?
Mostly its when I'm walking down the road, watching where I'm going. Then I look up and everything shifts and moves rapidly. I've taken many a tumble even at home whilst searching for ...

Still think that Fat people are bleeding the NHS dry?
If so how many fat people is Leslie Ash worth?...

Why isn't there a permanent cure for cold?
it's so bugging, such a nuisance. Anybody there to acknowledge this .

Or is there anyone who's found a way out of this menace....

I am suffering from acid reflux for more than 5 months,?
i am taking axiphex tablet, still i have bloating and choking feeling, help me to get out of this.......

WHAT U THINK ABOUT DONATING ORGANS AFTER BRAIN DEATH?
BRAIN DEATH IS A CONDITION WHERE BRAIN CEASES FUNCTIONING AND THE PERSON IS CLINICALLY DEAD....

Can i use my mothers diazepam?
she was prescribed it a few weeks ago but she doesn't take it. I suffer from anxiety and i feel as if i need to try it to see if it will help me. I remember when my mum was prescribed it a few ...

Iv just been diagnosed with.....?
irritable bowel syndrome and i was wondering if anyone else on here has it and is there any treatement for it, cos i get really depressed with it and feel really self concious, does anyone else get ...

Why am I feeling dizzy?

Am i at risk of a serious illness if i continue this way...?
i'm a fussy eater, and i don't eat any vegetables and hardly any fruit. i don't eat excessive amounts of bad foods, i would probably have the same amount of 'junk food' as ...

Head lice...?
My little sister has spent the night with me and she had head lice. I treated her hair and the couch where she slept and treated and washed the blankets. But i havent noticed anything but i just keep ...

I found 2 pills in my daughters drawer. I have no idea what they are. Anyone recognize this pill ?
The pill is yellow and oblong shaped. It is T/P on one side and J-C on the other side. Any idea what this pill is.. TY The daughter is 16...

If you are deaf does that always mean you cant talk.?
Just say you were normal up until a traumatic episode which caused you to be deaf as an adult. Would you still be able to talk or not. And if you could talk would it sound normal....

OCD. What is it?
My friend might have OCD. BUt to be sure I kind of need to know exactly what it is. Anyone wanna give it a shot? And please don't give me links because those are no good to me....

Can i get pink eye from...?
Holding hands w/ sum1 who has pink eye
Additional Details
Yes he was rubbin his eye but he told me he had chlorine in his ...

I am on a combination of zoloft and xanax and was wondering if it would be ok to have a few wine coolers?
just like 2 or 3?...

I tend to have a lot of problems?
Lately I been having neck stiff and migrane headaches alot. What can I do..... Has anyone experianced this?...

K-Deeznuts
Is mono really the "kissing disease"?
Can you really get mono from kissing? How do you get it?

♥ His Truly
Rating
ya, you can also get it from water fountains and sharing drinks...

italianlovespink
Rating
Well, I had mono but I didn't get it from kissing. My boyfriend at the time never got mono from me, but some people are immune from the disease as they were exposed to it as children and never showed the same symptoms that teens and adults get. I was 19 and I was so tired and in bad shape for about 2 months that I had to drop half of my classes!

You can get mono from someone sneezing next to you on the bus who has it, or sharing a water bottle with an infected person.

**PuRe**
Yah...you can even get it by drinking after someone who has it.

VR
Mononucleosis is a virus that is transfered by a few ways. It is commonly transfered via saliva, so yes that is how you can get it. If you can avoid that virus, please.

beautiful
Rating
yes

Patty T
Yes mono, infectious mononucleosis, is indeed "kissing disease"
you get it from saliva, (Infected), Kissing or drinking fountains, eating or drinking after someone. If you think you have it see a Dr. soon. God bless you.

J
Yes you can. It's transmitted in spit, snot, all the liquids that come from your mouth. I personally caught it from where I worked. I was single and certainly hadn't kissed anyone in months, I just picked it up from someone coughing or sneezing. I worked at a doc's office. I suggest doing everythign you can to not get it. I truly have never in my life been sicker... I would have considered welcoming death those 2 weeks.

Rhonda
Yes.
Yes, you can get it from kissing if the person you kiss has mono; it is contagious and can be passed orally. If you have a sore throat with white spots on it, see a doctor right away and have the test; that will determine whether or not you have it.

tamumd
Rating
Mononucleosis is easily transferred through mucos secretions such as kissing and eating/drinking after someone who is ill.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Large Text
Archive: All drugs - Links - Forum - Forum - Forum - Medical Topics
Drug3k does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 Drug3k Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy