neo-Synephrine 12 Hour
Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour promotes nasal drainage and relieves nasal stuffiness. It is used to relieve symptoms associated with a cold, hay fever, allergies, sinus infections and other related conditions. It is also used to relieve plugged ears.
- Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) away from heat and light.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Do not share the container with anyone else.
- Throw away the container when the medication is no longer required.
- If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately.
- Symptoms of overdose may include drowsiness, unconsciousness, sweating, dizziness, headache, or unusually fast heartbeat.
Neo-Synephrine 12-Hour Extra
Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Extra
Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Extra
Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour Nasal
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour is used in the nose as directed.
- To apply nasal drops, first blow your nose to help improve penetration of the medication.
- Lie flat on a bed or couch with your head hanging over the edge.
- Apply the correct number of drops to each nostril affected being careful not to touch the container to the inside of the nostril.
- Move your head from side to side for a minute or two.
- Do not use this more often than directed or increase your dose.
- Therapy usually lasts for 3 to 5 days.
- Excessive use of Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour can actually increase nasal congestion.
- Stinging, burning, sneezing, increased nasal discharge, drying of the nostrils, and altered taste may occur.
- If these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor.
- Notify your doctor if you develop: rapid or pounding heartbeat, dizziness, trouble sleeping, shaking of the hands, tremors, unusual weakness.
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour may cause dizziness.
- Use caution engaging in activities requiring alertness.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor if you have: history of heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, seizure disorder, glaucoma, any allergies (especially to sulfites).
- The elderly and children may be more susceptible to the effects of Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour.
- Use this with caution.
- Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour should be used only if clearly needed during pregnancy.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Since small amounts of Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour are found in breast milk, consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered; do not take it if it is near the time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not double-up the dose to catch up.
- Tell your doctor of any over-the-counter or prescription medication you may take, especially: high blood pressure medicine, anti-depressants, cough-and-cold medicine, allergy medication.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.