| || |
USES: Caffeine is a stimulant that is used to help keep you awake and alert. It is also used for certain types of headaches.
| Vivarin |
Caffeine is a stimulant that is used to help keep you awake and alert. It is also used for certain types of headaches.
- This medication is not a substitute for normal sleep patterns.
- It is not to be taken on a routine basis.
- Be aware of the caffeine content in foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, cocoa and chocolate.
- Store away from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
Vivarin Caffeine Alertness Aid,
Vivarin pills adult candy mold
It sounds like a Vivarin caffeine
- Take this medication by mouth as directed.
- Do not increase the dose, take this more often than prescribed or continue using this for prolonged periods.
- Nausea, stomach upset, insomnia, restlessness, nervousness, tremor, headache, lightheadedness may occur.
- Large amounts of caffeine may aggravate ulcers, cause frequent urination, flushing, muscle twitch or irritability.
- If any of these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor.
- Notify your doctor if you experience dizziness, depression, rapid breathing, chest pain, confusion or fatigue while taking this medication.
- Abrupt stopping of caffeine intake after several weeks of regular daily use may cause withdrawal symptoms such as headache, anxiety or muscle tension within 12 to 18 hours.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor if you have any pre-existing heart disease, diabetes, anxiety disorders, depression, a history of ulcers or any allergies.
- This medication is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Since small amounts of this medication appear in breast milk, consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered; do not take it if it is near the time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
- Tell your doctor of any over-the-counter or prescription medication you may take including cimetidine, disulfiram, ciprofloxacin, enoxacin, birth control pills, diet pills, decongestants or if you smoke.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
Opinions for Vivarin||