| Who doesn't drink or smoke?
|Iwish there was a smoke free world....
| How old were you when you started drinking or smoking?
im just curious because i started drinking when i was 14 and im 15 now and just started smoking, which i know is bad im trying to stop before i get ...
| Can 6 cigarretes permanently damage the lungs?
|I smoked 6 cigarettes over a course of 1 month because my friend smokes and I wanted to see how it is. I lived with a smoker and am smart enough not to take up smoking because of what I personally ...
| Thinking of Taking up Smoking!!?
|I am 17, and i get really stressed sometimes... and once i tried smoking a cigarette and it seemed to calm me down!!
But i don't really want to spend all my money on smoking, what ...
| Why are anti smokers trying so hard to make others stop? Smoking will come back,It always has and always will?
|It's a battle that they just can't win. You can't tell young people what to do they don't want to know, They are all rebels so don't even bother to try. Just look to yourself ...
| || |
USES: This medication is used for seizure disorders. It is also used as a short-term sleep aid (for insomnia), and for tension relief (e.g., before a medical procedure).
This medication is used for seizure disorders. It is also used as a short-term sleep aid (for insomnia), and for tension relief (e.g., before a medical procedure).
- Do not share this medication with others.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Do not freeze liquid forms of this medication.
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- For insomnia, take 30 to 60 minutes prior to bedtime.
- Take this medication exactly as prescribed.
- Do not increase your dose or take it more often than prescribed because this drug can be habit-forming.
- Also, if used for a longer period of time, do not suddenly stop using this without first consulting your doctor.
- When used for extended periods, this medication may not work as well and may require different dosing.
- Consult your doctor if the medication is not working well.
- This medication causes drowsiness and dizziness.
- Other side effects may include stomach upset, headache, weakness, grogginess or dreaming.
- If these effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor.
- Notify your doctor if you develop chest pain, rapid heart rate, nosebleeds, confusion or hallucinations.
- In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention.
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling, dizziness or trouble breathing.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor your medical history, especially of liver problems, blood disorders (porphyria), asthma and of any allergies you may have.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this as it can lead to extreme drowsiness.
- Use caution performing tasks requiring alertness such as driving or using machinery.
- Elderly persons are usually more sensitive to the effects of this medication.
- Use cautiously.
- This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor before using this drug.
- This drug is excreted into breast milk though its effects on the nursing infant are unknown.
- Consult your doctor before you breast-feed.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered; do not take it if it is almost time for the next dose.
- Instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not double the dose to catch up.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines you use (both prescription and nonprescription), especially of "blood thinners" such as warfarin, medicines for epilepsy or depression, cyclosporine and drugs that may cause drowsiness such as narcotic pain medicines (e.g., codeine), muscle relaxants, alcoholic beverages and antihistamines (e.g., diphenhydramine).
- Barbiturates can decrease the effectiveness of oral birth control pills.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist about using other birth control methods.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
Opinions for Tuinal||