| how do you gete taller?
|im 13 in im like not even 5 feet so yall how do i get ...
| i share a room...............?
|with my brother, he currently has a cold/sore throat, he coughs alot throughout the night and would i get sick by breathing the same air, and how can i prevent this???
| Drinking other people's wee...?
|My girlfriend insists that, whilst extremely inadvisable and unhealthy to drink your own wee, she extols the virtues of drinking other peoples wee.
Whenever confronted by rational, ...
| What's a good way to get my adrenaline up?
|Right before a football game? Any minerals or vitamins or something?...
| it seems that i have some ear wax right down deep in my ear and it seems to effect my hearing a quite bit?
|my hearing is not noticble until i block my other ear with some ear plugs then i notice my other ear is really quiet i have used drops to try and get rid of it but it has not seemed to ...
| i need a hangover cure fast!!!?
|went to a bbq birthday party yesturday
didnt drink as much as i usually do coz im at work today
but im more hungover than ever 2day
i start work at 12 but i just feel so ill
| || |
USES: This medication is used for seizure disorders. It is also used as a short-term sleep aid (for insomnia), and for tension relief (e.g., before a medical procedure).
This medication is used for seizure disorders. It is also used as a short-term sleep aid (for insomnia), and for tension relief (e.g., before a medical procedure).
- Do not share this medication with others.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Do not freeze liquid forms of this medication.
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- For insomnia, take 30 to 60 minutes prior to bedtime.
- Take this medication exactly as prescribed.
- Do not increase your dose or take it more often than prescribed because this drug can be habit-forming.
- Also, if used for a longer period of time, do not suddenly stop using this without first consulting your doctor.
- When used for extended periods, this medication may not work as well and may require different dosing.
- Consult your doctor if the medication is not working well.
- This medication causes drowsiness and dizziness.
- Other side effects may include stomach upset, headache, weakness, grogginess or dreaming.
- If these effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor.
- Notify your doctor if you develop chest pain, rapid heart rate, nosebleeds, confusion or hallucinations.
- In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention.
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling, dizziness or trouble breathing.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor your medical history, especially of liver problems, blood disorders (porphyria), asthma and of any allergies you may have.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this as it can lead to extreme drowsiness.
- Use caution performing tasks requiring alertness such as driving or using machinery.
- Elderly persons are usually more sensitive to the effects of this medication.
- Use cautiously.
- This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor before using this drug.
- This drug is excreted into breast milk though its effects on the nursing infant are unknown.
- Consult your doctor before you breast-feed.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered; do not take it if it is almost time for the next dose.
- Instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not double the dose to catch up.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines you use (both prescription and nonprescription), especially of "blood thinners" such as warfarin, medicines for epilepsy or depression, cyclosporine and drugs that may cause drowsiness such as narcotic pain medicines (e.g., codeine), muscle relaxants, alcoholic beverages and antihistamines (e.g., diphenhydramine).
- Barbiturates can decrease the effectiveness of oral birth control pills.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist about using other birth control methods.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
Opinions for Tuinal||