| Why do people want to be skinny?
|I remember in school one day, I walked inside this class room, and this girl was like come over here, and she grabbed my waist. and then she started talking about how she is jealous of me, and she ...
| Do guys just like skinny girls?
|I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either I'm 13 and I'm worried that guys only like skinny girls because in mags they say that is it true?...
| HELP! I binged today! What should I do?
|i usually eat around 700 calories. i don't eat that much
today i had 7 pancakes with eggs lots of syrup i also had 12 chocolate cookies. i drank 7 bottles of water. im trying to lose 16 ...
| did i eat too much today?
|So here is what i ate today: Brekfast: fiber one with honey clusters and a banana
lunch: Turkey Sandwich and a yogurt
snack: Turkey sandwich
Dinner: 3 ultra thin boneless ...
| do yu think i am fat?
|okay im 5ft. and 105 pounds.
i kinda think i am..
but my friends think its coz of muscle
since i play alot of sports,
but i need yur ...
| I weigh 99 pounds... I am 14 years old and 5ft 3... Am I fat?
|Im a 14 year old girl peopl always say im perfect but when I wore that bikini the other day I looked like a washed up beach ball. Recently I have packed lots of pounds as I only weighed 80 pounds ...
| || |
USES: This medication is used to treat high blood pressure.
This medication is used to treat high blood pressure.
- It is important to have your blood pressure checked regularly while taking this medication.
- Learn how to monitor your blood pressure.
- Discuss this with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not allow anyone else to take this medication.
- Store at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture.
- Take this medication exactly as prescribed.
- Try to take it at the same time(s) each day, usually at bedtime.
- This medication may be taken with food if stomach irritation occurs.
- It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well.
- Most people with high blood pressure do not feel sick.
- Do not stop taking this medication suddenly without consulting your doctor.
- Some conditions may become worse when the medication is stopped abruptly.
- Dizziness, drowsiness, headache, constipation, gas pains, diarrhea, loss of appetite, fatigue, and nasal congestion may occur.
- If these symptoms persist or worsen, notify your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop chest pain, shortness of breath, skin rash, swelling of the hands or feet, blurred vision or yellowing of the eyes or skin.
- Other side effects reported include: depression, confusion, tingling of the hands or feet, dry mouth, impotence, decreased sexual desire, vision changes, taste sensation changes, ringing in the ears and leg cramps.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
- To relieve dry mouth, suck on (sugarless) hard candy or ice chips, chew (sugarless) gum, drink water or use saliva substitute.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor your medical history, especially of heart or circulatory problems, kidney or liver disease and of any allergies.
- Limit your intake of alcoholic beverages while taking this medication.
- Alcohol can lead to excessive drowsiness, dizziness or fainting.
- Also, avoid hot showers, saunas and prolonged exercise since excessive heat can intensify dizziness.
- Caution is advised when performing tasks requiring alertness (e.g., driving), since this drug may cause drowsiness.
- To minimize dizziness and lightheadedness when rising from a seated or lying position, get up slowly Before having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist in charge about your blood pressure medications.
- This medication should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- It is not known if guanfacine passes into breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, take as soon as remembered; do not take if it is almost time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
- Check with your doctor if 2 or more doses have been missed.
- Tell your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription drugs you may use including barbiturates, tranquilizers, medications for depression or allergies, of narcotic pain medication use, as well as other drugs that may cause drowsiness (such as certain antihistamines and anti-seizure drugs).
- Do not take any medication for coughs, colds or allergies without first checking with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Some of these products contain ingredients that can increase blood pressure or cause drowsiness (e.g., antihistamines such as diphenhydramine).
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
Opinions for Tenex||