| I left my husband when he was diagnosed with cancer.Now he's ok and I want him back.Part 2?
Would people please stop telling me what an awful person I am? I ...
| I'm 13 and I smoke.?
|I'm trying to quit, but my mother smokes around me and hands me a ciggarette every 5 minuets. That doesn't help.
I've gotten down to 2 a day, but I went back to about 5 ...
| My boyfriend has skin cancer. Should I end it with him?
|I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months now,he's my absolute everything.But last week he got told he has bad 'Skin Cancer',When he told me i was heartbroken.Should i tell him that ...
| What's your favorite kind of cancer.?
|No cancer is not a kind of cancer....
| I AM 12 YEARS OLD AND A SMOKER?
|I AM 12 AND A SMOKER ALL MY SKOOL M8S SMOKE AND I LUV SMOKING AND IM NOT ADDICTED I DUNNO IF TO STOP I DONT WANT TO BUT WHAT U THINK...
| Could I have breast cancer?
|this has lasted much longer than one week
hi, im 13. my breasts are always sore and have been for a while. like, they only hurt when i touch them. im scared. could ...
| || |
USES: This medication relaxes muscles and relieves pain and discomfort associated with strains, sprains, spasms or other muscle injuries. Muscle relaxers are for specific muscle injury and pain and should not be used for general body aches and pains.
This medication relaxes muscles and relieves pain and discomfort associated with strains, sprains, spasms or other muscle injuries. Muscle relaxers are for specific muscle injury and pain and should not be used for general body aches and pains.
- Do not share this medication with others.
- Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (between 15 and 30 degrees C) away from moisture and sunlight.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- This medication may be taken with food or immediately after meals to prevent stomach upset.
- Take this as directed.
- Do not increase your dose or take it more often than prescribed.
- This medication provides temporary relief and must be used in addition to rest, physical therapy and other measures.
- Because this medication makes an injury temporarily feel better, do not attempt to lift or exercise too soon.
- Follow your doctor's instructions for recovery.
- This medication may cause stomach upset, heartburn, constipation, headache, dizziness or drowsiness the first few days as your body adjusts to it.
- If these symptoms persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.
- Inform your doctor promptly if you develop persistent stomach pain or rapid heart rate while taking this medication.
- In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention.
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling, dizziness or trouble breathing.
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor your medical history, especially of any liver or kidney disease, blood disorders, porphyria, asthma or any allergies.
- When rising quickly from a sitting or lying position, dizziness or lightheadedness may occur.
- Change positions slowly.
- Use caution engaging in activities requiring alertness (such as driving) if this drug makes you dizzy or drowsy.
- Limit alcohol intake while taking this medication.
- This drug should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Carisoprodol is excreted into breast milk.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as remembered if it is within an hour or so.
- If you do not remember until later, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule.
- Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
- Tell your doctor of all over-the-counter and prescription medication you may take including sedatives, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, narcotic pain relievers, medications for depression and certain antihistamines (e.g., diphenhydramine.
- Many cough-and-cold products contain antihistamines which can cause drowsiness.
- Check labels carefully and consult your pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval.
Opinions for Soma||